I have had far too many of you in my DM’s telling me that you’re ready to get started with your BnB business.
And trust me, you ALL have what it takes… but what is the ONE thing that we all struggle with the most?
Getting. That. YES.
Listen, I get it.
Calling can be intimidating, it can be hard, and it can be a daunting part of the process.
And let’s be honest… we’re not all the best over the phone.
We can get choked up, nervous, and have the fear of sounding too pushy.
BUT GUESS WHAT?
Once you get your first “YES,” all the others after that are a piece of cake.
The hardest part is done and you’re on your way! 👋
So, let’s talk about it. What’s stopping you from getting that YES?
- You don’t understand how to overcome objections.
- There is a sales psychology behind every negotiation you encounter in life. If you don’t understand this, you’re going to have a very difficult time closing the deal. Make sure the landlord understands your business model and what your company does to overcome it. There are a dozen more objections but hey, if you don’t get the “yes” right away, follow up!
- You keep relying on “scripts.”
- Scripts are fine and dandy, but they’re not YOU. You’re not a robot, so act human. People don’t want to feel like a walking money sign, they want that human-to-human connection. Don’t be afraid to go in person to meet landlords and make sure to build strong rapport with them. (Or hire a closer who can do this for you!)
- You’re missing the “getting the yes” mindset.
- Say what you want, but your mindset is one of the biggest obstacles I see. Stop thinking this will never work for you. Stop thinking it’s impossible, because guess what? Your outcome will be a direct reflection of your mindset and the way you approach it. Have confidence, show expertise, and be driven.
Ready to become a host? Click here to find out how much you can make in your area.
View Previous Comments